Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The finer things in life

I am taking time reflect on all of my good deeds in the past 48 hours. 

Have I made a difference? Well, in my eyes I have. I look around me and see happy people, peering out from their windows, holding back cheap curtains and smiling. These people see there local area in a new light. 

A little part of me wanted to think their smiles were hiding the abuse and ridicule I have had thrown at me. But no, they were smiling because I had done something that nobody else really cared about. 

So fear not Inner West of Sydney, I'll be there to patrol the streets, photographing rubbish, graffiti and abandoned cars. What you don't give a second thought to, fills my entire day and it's all I can think of. Day and Night. 

And I hate you for it.


No comments: