Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Whaaaaat?

I have just had a response to a letter I sent. A letter to 'A big company' about the lack of effort on their part to clean graffiti off their equipment.

Get this.

They responded with a well reasoned and completely satisfactory explanation regarding their policy on graffiti. They encourage their staff to report graffiti and welcome feedback from customers. They have clean up crews in place that carry out regular maintenance on their equipment.

What am I supposed to do with that?

I need something to rant about!

Maybe if I ignore the majority of the letter and focus on one particular section. God, even a few random words.

Got it.

Why, oh why don't they threaten their staff with the sack if they don't report graffiti? Hmmm. How hard would it be?

Feel much better now.

No comments: