Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Victory!

After a long and sometimes fruitless campaign. VICTORY

So sweet....all the graffiti cleared, abandoned cars towed, burnt and dumped in the OUTER West, rubbish picked up and dumped in the OUTER West and most importantly...that lady in number 45 was put into a home yesterday. Sweet Victory.

Never fear, I'm planning a book tour explaining to everyone how I single handedly managed to clean up the Inner West. I'd show photos of clean electricity kiosks and parks clear of rubbish...but that would be a like me trying to justify I actually had some kind of impact...I really did..honest. It's not like this stuff was done without my input. I mean like any company thought of cleaning their own assets before I started this. Ha!

So...ah...what do I do now?

Start a blog on how Graffiti in the Inner West will bring down the NSW Labour Party? Everything else they have done over the past few years has nothing to do with their low standing among voters...it's gotta be graffiti...

No comments: