Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sydney's Air Quality

I wrote a letter to the local butcher the other day. A complaint about the quality of the air in the Inner West.

Oddly enough, the owner of the shop took me aside the next time I was on patrol and told me to...well, I'm to much of a gentlemen to repeat it here. Idiot butcher, sell me mince I wouldn't feed my mother let alone the dog!

Far be it from me to concentrate on something so inane as the quality of air, I couldn't give too hoots if the quality of air was not the butchers responsibility. I walk down the street, and if I decide the air smells a little rank...then I decide who takes the blame.

I mean, last week I was sitting at a bus stop...a council bus stop (it had a sign saying so) and then a bus stopped. Nothing unusual there, until I looked up. A sky writer...graffiti in the sky. That I saw from the council bus stop.

I've written a letter of complaint to Sydney Buses, the deli across the road and the Lady at Number 45 (she was waiting for a bus as well). All of them are responsible for this graffiti.

Oh..did I mention that Air Quality is on my crusade list.

No comments: